Re: [MV] Fw: Mil. Parts Auction - Pueblo, CO

From: puttnut (puttnut@tznet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 14:54:51 PST

Gene: So now we know where all your goodies came from:~).

Besides, this auction must have a couple auctioneers going at once with all
this stuff, unless it is going in groups.

Too far for me anyway, and I would not know even where to start looking for
jeep parts and the part numbers as fast as they would be selling.

Scott