Re: [MV] Spark Plug Number for Mighty Mite

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 16:05:17 PST

Hi Tom and list,

If someone has this cross reference chart handy please consider sending a copy
to Chuck Chris to put up on Olive-Drab for all of us to appreciate. He
would probably
be agreeable to this.

cheers,
Jim

At 11:09 11/14/2000 -0500, INDUSTELE@aol.com wrote:
>The spark plugs and wires had been changed by the previous owner to civilian
>style, and I'd like to go back to the original waterproof system. Can any of
>the MM crowd give me the Champion or AC-Delco number for the military
>waterproof plugs that are suppose to go in the M422A1? I've been able to
>order the waterproof plugs from my local auto store, but I need the number.
>Is it the same as the M38's and M38A1's? If so I've got a supply of those on
>hand.
>
>A friend told me that there was a chart in a long ago Army Motors that gave
>these numbers and civilian counterparts. Does anyone recall that chart and
>be willing to share the information from it?
>
>Thanks, Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama

1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep Cargo Truck
1983 M-101A1 Cargo Trailer (USMC)
MVPA #17216

My Amateur Radio Call is KB4IVH