Military Vehicle Picture with Women In Them

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 20:11:01 PST

The question about the Scout Car with the poorly clothed girl reminded me of
a picture I have from several years ago. I always thought this would be a
good calendar picture.....and no, the girl is fully clothed, including
fishnet stockings and spike heels. The Military Vehicle isn't what we
typically discuss here. It is the B-25J "Iron Laden Maiden" that I used to
fly co-pilot on. The plane hidden behind the figure's right (left as
viewed) leg is a Luscombe 8F, in case anyone is interested.

http://jimrice.home.texas.net/legs.jpg

Jim