Sheridan turret and misc. parts wanted.

From: DANIEL PARMLEY Jr. (ARTILLERYDAN@prodigy.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 20:32:00 PST

Ok list I have a project I hope to purchase here. A Sheridan with no turret.
Any one know any good military scrap yards with a turret. Any body got
anything else???

Oh and by the way I got my M37 running after 7 years of neglect ( I was
cheeting on her, other MVs to drive ). Oh that reminds me I have been in
this MV stuff for 16 years now holy cow!!! Reminds me when I dorve the M37
to High School on a daily basis. My Dad keep telling me " you realy think a
girl is going on a date in an Army truck?". Well yeah but this is cool!

Dan Parmley Jr.
Tactical Vehicle Depot
artillerydan@prodigy.net
GPW (1-3-44 SN:170660)