Re: [MV] Cleaning 37mm AT gun, grease, and little boys

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 14:35:19 PST

At a good paint store they sell STPP, sodium, tripolyphospate, comes in
quart boxes, used to remove wall paper, is a powder, mix about a quart in a
5 gallon bucket with about 16 oz of the cheapest liquid dish wash you can
find, and about 8 ounces of home machine dish wash powder, wet gun down
with it and rinse with warm water if possible. also, would be a help if
mixture was as hot as you can make it. If you have to use cold water may
take two applications, do NOT let dry on surface. If you cannot find STPP
use about two quarts of laundry detergent

Everette

The strongest reason for the people to retain
 the right to keep and bear arms is,
 as a last resort,
 to protect themselves against tyranny in government

Thomas Jefferson

>From my cold dead hands

___