FOR TRADE

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 16:09:00 PST

I HAVE:
1) A 1951 M-37 that is 90-95% complete. Needs further restoration. Stock
engine runs, minor rust. Currently registered as non-operational.
2) A pile of parts that could be reassembled into a 1968 Baifield Mechanical
Mule. About 75% complete, deck in good shape, has 4 rims and 2 good tires,
engine needs rebuilding.
I WANT: First production run M-37 complete, registerable, roadworthy, with
correct trailer. I'm open to negotiation, if you want to offer something else in
a working size 3/4 ton...
Let's talk! Pictures available upon request.
Vehicles located in Corona, California.

Bill