Re: [MV] Spark Plugs For Sale/ID?

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 05:51:37 PST

these have been floating around for a while now.
they fit very old generators, such as GENERATOR SMK ABC-M3A3 therm-o-king
refrigeration units (gas powered, from the 1960's) such as REF UNIT THRMO QL9-M1.

some dealers who will remain nameless have sold them as a hotter or better plug
for the m151, but they are not.
unfortunately not much use to collectors who are trying to use the correct plug.
they may fit in your motor, but i don't know what they will do to it.
sorry for the bad news.

jeff

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON