BDay Pressie

From: Demonware Restorations (DEMONWARE@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 15:39:22 PST

Happy Birthday to me
I just went for a ride in a Chinese Nan Chang (somebody shouted me a B Day
pressie)
25 minutes of full on dog fighting. Totally unrehursed. MAGIC
They are so easy to fly and handle beautifully, so I am saving up some cash
after my wedding and buying my house for a share (I'll tell the wife after I
get it !!Ouch)
We spent our time dogfighting over a beautiful part of the New Zealand
coastline. The sea was dead calm and looked amazing at 3500ft. Would
recommend it to anyone...

Regards

Adam North
RNZAF Police Ret.