Re: [MV] Hard top Humves for sale!!

From: J Brennan (brennan1968@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 17:55:41 PST

For a legit HMMWV page checkout Tom Kassab at www.real4wd.com It's where
I got my '93 M1038 from. I flew down last February, inspected it and beat it
up for 4 hours, went to his house and his shop and have done business with
him several times. He even had a booth at the MVPA convention where I
linked up with him. He's legit and straight talking. He's added the
slant backs to his offerings recently. Love to have one myself for the
winter (even though it doesn't really go with an M1038) but mil-veh budget's
already been blown this year. ;-)

Regards,

John
'93 M1038 HMMWV