What's Been Discussed Today?

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 19:37:27 PST

Gents (and the few brave ladies on this list too!),

I went to check my e-mail this evening and had ZERO messages. This lead me
to believe I might have been bounced off the list. Did some quick checking
and sure enough, I had. Typical problems of using a HOTMAIL account.

At any rate, have I missed anything of significance? Did anyone win the
Presidency? Without this list, I am sure I'd never know. :)

Thanks,

Jim