M44 Series Filter Numbers

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 16:16:25 PST

Howdy List;
I have been doing some searching for the correct fuel filters for my M35A2,
and have found some part numbers for various manufacturers that are listed
by NSN number. I do not have a good cross reference catalog to check and see
if these match up to any currently available filters. I thought I would post
these and see if anyone can help find good numbers. These numbers are are
all for the ever elusive primary fuel filter. I have many other numbers of
other filters if this works!

Facet Enterprises 053754-01 or 053301
Fleetgaurd 1-058
Allied Automotive 145389 or 4089
Purolator 6664482
Parker-Hannifin 929228
Marvel Engineering M3962

These numbers may be The mil spec numbers for civilian filters, we may have
to contact manufactures or distributors to find out civilian filter numbers.
I will continue the search also, if anyone finds a match, please post so we
can all benefit!

Todd Logan
68 M35A2
71 W200 Air Force Crewcab