Re: [MV] Back at last

From: Demonware Restorations (DEMONWARE@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 18:51:27 PST

> We, too, are working on a Steyr, only the 1500A. Would you be intereted
in
> selling any front-end drawings for the hood/fenders, etc. that you may
have?

Harry,

If I had any pictures or schematics I would certainly NOT sell them to you.
They would be FREE of charge to all, in the interests of getting another MV
on the road. Sadly I do not have any otherwise we would copy them for you.
We have in fact based the vehicle entirely on photographic evidence and a
Tamiya 1:35 scale model, which can be bought from most hobby stores.

Regards

Adam North
RNZAF Police Ret.
Demonware Restorations