Re: [MV] truck at school

From: Larry DeSoto (ldesoto@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 20:55:57 PST

If I recall, Clinton and Algore tried to make any weapon within 500 feet of
a school a federal case by regulation but it was struck in federal court.
There was some discussion by the duo along with Janet about how to get
around the court but as far as I know it didn't happen.

This was at the federal level. Your milage varies at the state and local
level.

Larry