Re: [[MV] Heads up in Sweden??]

From: polarbears (antifreeze4-30@usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 19:23:04 PST

crusher alert !

http://user.tninet.se/~lmx072e/surplus/upprop.htm

send a request to stop this MV-massacre to defenceministry in sweden

Forsvarsminister Bjorn von Sydow,
Forsvarsdepartementet, Jakobsgatan 9, 103 33 Stockholm

e-mail: registrator@defence.ministry.se

islander <islander@midmaine.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I just got word from a Norwegian friend of mine that the Swedish Army is
about to auction off all sorts of stuff, ranging from clothing to MVs. I
have *NO* more info than this and in fact don't know if this is true.
But I figured that it was interesting enough to put out in case someone
knows about this. I have a couple of friends in Sweden that I think I
might call if this turns out to be true ;-) So any info on this would be
great!

Thanks,

Steve

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@skylee.com>