Heater, Immersion, Liquid Fuel Fired

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 08:17:20 PST

List

A local fellow is cleaning out an old warehouse and has several of these
units in the crates. About a dozen or so.

NSN 4540-00-469-6593 Heater, Immersion, Liquid Fuel Fired

They appear to be new for the most part, but weathered. I have no use for
them. Anybody out there interested in them? If so, let me know and I'll
make him an offer for you.

BTW, I'd like to know what they were used for, if someone could let me know.

He also has a rather large pile of the old fiberglass? steel pot helmet
liners he would like to get rid of. Some have the suspension pieces, some
don't. Probably a hundred plus of them. Same thing, let me know if you're
interested and I'll make him an offer for you.

John Doherty