Ignition Lock for Ferret

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 21:58:54 PST

LIST:
My Ferret has had the ignition key removed, probably to allow the starting
of the vehicle if the key was lost. From time to time I allow children to
sit in the driver's seat, and have found the key switched on. I would prefer
to be able to deter the little darlings from tinkering with the switch. Does
someone on the list know:
1. If the lock assembly and key is available (if so where and/or who has
them),
2. If available, does the ignition panel have to be removed for
installation?
Thanks - please respond off-list if you have a lock and key, or use the list
for general information!

Ian Wallace
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3, "Keyless in Seattle" (sorry - had to do that)