Re: [MV] MV Book. IN Colorado Springs.

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 07:35:41 PST

Hello Mark,

Good book. Not comprehensive; it seems that if Berndt couldn't get photos of a
vehicle it didn't exist. Fred Crismon's U.S. Military Wheeled or Tracked
Vehicles books are more complete references. You would have to hunt for Wheeled;
try http://www.alibris.com and put it on your wish list. I waited 3 or 4 months
and got a copy for US$ 30. Tracked was still available from
http://www.motorbooks.com last time I got their catalog; US$ 24.98 2 years ago.
Happy hunting!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com