Re: [MV] Hard top Humves for sale!!

From: HMVWF97@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 19:15:59 PST

Hi list,
Just noticed that the guy that was offering those slantback Humvees for sale
for cheap also has a humvee "wanted" ad in the Humvee.net classifieds. The ad
lists his name, address, and phone number, for those so inclined to look him
up. I feel like I'm in the FBI or something.
regards,
John Woerheide
P.S. I have a REALLY clean m-1038, 1987, 2000 miles, that I can't get to run
right.
I am willing to sell it , as I do not have the time to fix it. It ran great
for 400 miles, now runs on 7. It was my "keeper" out of the first batch of
humvees. Not a scratch on the original paint. never undercoated,never
off-road, trades possible. Titled in Ga.
asking $ 21,400, will sell for best offer until I get around to fixing it.
thanks