Harley-Davidson Model ELC

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 21:27:22 PST

Hi List,
 I was checking out the magazine rack at the local
Krogor grocery store tonite when I spotted the Dec.
2000 issue of American Iron Magaine. I have never
purchased this mag before but one of the titles on the
cover caught my eye. It was "Army Knuck: World's
Rarest Harley!" so I had to check it out. For your
information (especially those who like the MV cycles)
this issue has a real nice article (5 pages) on a
prototype 1942 HD Model ELC OHV. There are some nice
color photos also. Apparently this restored example
is on display at the San Diego Automotive Museum and
is scheduled for display at the Smithsonian. Just
thought you might want to check it out. Later
Dan Bever
MVPA
1951 M37
1953 M37