Just Saw Something Strange In A Movie

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 21:45:22 PST

Hi folks,

I was just scanning channels while eating dinner and stumbled on some kiddie
move called "Sidekicks". This kid was sitting in a class room wearing an ex
army shirt with an embroidered patch on his left side above the pocket. I
had to watch a bit more of the movie to verify this but it was one of the
old MVCC patches with the frontal jeep outline within the triangle with the
"MVCC" under it. It was a 'subdued' version not the color one I have laying
around here somewhere. Hmmmm, how did that happen??? Inquiring minds want
to know.....

je