Re: [MV] Just Saw Something Strange In A Movie

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 06:37:22 PST

At 05.34 22/11/00 -0800, JOHN wrote:
>Jonathon,
>
>Actually, that was not a Jeep outline. It is the front of a 3/4 ton
Dodge. I have a solid brass belt buckle that I wear daily that is the same
thing. Except is placed in front of a side view of a non directional tire.
 John Anderson, here in Fresno did the casting for those buckles a little
more than 20 years ago. A version of that casting, without the hook and
loop, was placed on trophies that were handed out at the MVCC convention in
San Pedro in 1981.

>John Souza
>
>MVPA #2697

Nov 22 2000

John
YES! I am interested too in a recast! I also collect belt buckles. I am a
member of NABBC - National Association of Belt Buckle Collectors.
If there is any chance of having it recast (perhaps, with a new date/year
so the previous ones will be more desirable as collectors items!), consider
the possibility of advertising it in "BUCKLE NEWS", the quarterly magazine
of the NABBC. It will be a seller in the MV-List, but also a good seller
amongst buckle collectors.

Regards and
Get Them Rolling/Recast...!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878, IMPS 2320, NRA Life Member, NABBC.