Re: [MV] Agony and the Ecstasy

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 15:45:46 PST

That would likely be the MCAS Tustin blimp hangars.
They are about 15 miles from Long Beach.

There is a move afoot to make one of the hangars a
permanent HMV museum. Members could park their
vehicles there for free! The county would provide
security guards for the building. If I recall, one of
the local living history groups came up with the idea
and was able to sell it to the county board of
supervisors. They also have some historical
reenactments planned there.

Brandon