Re: [MV] Tamiya

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 07:29:48 PST

> My suggestions of rank and organization decals for 1/35 scale soldiers and
> "do your own bumper marking" decal sheets seem to have met with less success.

Sorry to get off the MV subject, but I guess it relates because of all the guys
who build before owning or build because of owning.

Verlindin has rank & organization decal sheets for 1/35 scale. Also signs, c-rat
boxes, ammo boxes, duffels, bedrolls, and more. They also have "super detail"
kits to add onto Tamiya models. You gotta get their entire catalog to realize
the scope of their line. Expensive but good.

Later,
Brian Mead