Re: [MV] Rich dealers/poor dealers

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 15:26:16 PST

Emmett,
Good response. I never intended, nor thought, that
my posting would lead to so many responses, but I
needed to make the facts known.
Gene's posting hit a nerve and I responded. All it
would have taken would have been a call or E-mail
to me explaining the predicament, then some sort
of mutual agreement could have been made.
Yes, it is a holiday season, though I'm not stressed
out over it. We started our Christmas shopping a long
time ago and 99% of the mass of presents are wrapped
and ready to go.
It's okay that you referred to me as a yaa-hoo, I like that!
Joe Young