[MV] Let it die...

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 07:00:02 PST

Listers,
I never intended to start a string when I responded to Gene's posting, nor
did I intend to give the impression that he and I are feuding, cause we're
not. There hasn't been any off-List communications between Gene and I.
Please let the thread die. I'm not enraged with Gene, I only posted my
response to him in order to at least let Listers know both sides of the
story in case it was ever brought up sometime in the future.
I got a kick out of the motions on the floor, but since there was no
discussion on the motion (between Gene and I), I guess it's tabled for now.
Thanks,
Joe Young