M274- What other countries used them.

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 19:35:15 PST

 What other countries used the M274? Are any using them in an active
military application? What modifications have been made by other militaries
that may have them?

I know that we (US) have sold or gave our older equip. to our friends around
the world. Or, left stuff behind when we were finished. I wonder how many
were left in SE Asia.I understand that the ROK (Republic of Korea) Army may
be using some mules. Not terribly important questions, just something I've
wondered about. Something to do on a cold rainy night.
Thanks,
Keith