Re: [MV] Gene Pantano's posting

From: Dixie Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 04:17:23 PST

Jim,

> You two just don't get it do you? You compliment each other like gas
and
> rubber. I ain't gonna ask ya to kiss each other <I wouldn't go that far>
> you will both regret it down the road if ya do.

I agree with you whole hearted on this! The thought opf these two
kissing.... well........ Uh..... OOOOOO ..... That's gross!

My suggestion is that we make them hold hands and match around the list
signing Kumbaya.

Guys, please work it out. You have a lot of friends out there that are hurt
seeing this happen between you two.

Jim, If they do split up for good, will each one of us "kids" get custody of
the HMV of our choice in the divorce settlement?

Hey! this could be a good thing after all.

Guys, lighten up.

Gordon