Re: [MV] SUBSCRIBE/NEW

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 18:39:43 PST

Top,

To unsubscribe send a message (it can be blank) to:
mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com from the OLD ADDRESS you wish to quit receiving
the list.

To subscribe send a message (it too can be blank)to:
mil-veh-on@uller.skylee.com from the NEW ADDRESS you wish to begin receiving
the list.

You will note the messages are sent to ON and OFF addresses. Also, the
mil-veh.org address doesn't seem to work for subscrbing and
unsubscribing.....at least not for me. Use the old mil-veh@uller.skylee.com
and it should go through. You will note the FROM address on all messages as
originating from mil-veh.org, but this message (and all my posts) go to
mil-veh@uller.skylee.com

Good Luck,

Jim