Re: [MV] t34 import

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 13:52:17 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <SETOYOTA@aol.com>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 2:34 AM
Subject: [MV] t34 import

As I understand it:

> Is it a form 6 that is required to import a military vehicle into the US?

Yes.

> Are these documents still being held and not issued?

Yes, although soft-skin is apparently being approved if you lean on them.

> What would be my
> options be as far importing a Russian t-34 from the W.W.II era into the
> United States from England?

None currently.

Two corporations and one individual are currently suing BATF apparently, one
awaits a judgement I suppose. Bit like a certain election.

> What would I need to do? Can I go through Canada?

Still has to legally pass a US border requiring a F6.

Richard
Southampton - England