FW: [MV] t34 import

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 16:06:26 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Rikk Rogers [mailto:rkltd@swbell.net]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 6:05 PM
To: dagobert@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: [MV] t34 import

Ohhh, wow, I like that even better!
rikk

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay [mailto:dagobertii@home.com]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 5:59 PM
To: Rikk Rogers

Or put it in a dozen boxes marked "Spare Partski" and claim that all you are
doing is bringing in spare parts to "maintain" your ignition key that is
over 50
years old and has been in the country since Grandpa brought it back from
WWII
after trading it with a Ruskie in Berlin for a carton of Camels and a case
of
Hershey's chocolate bars?

Who's to say otherwise?

Jay

Rikk Rogers wrote:

> What happens if you drive it into northern Minnesota and claim it was in
> dads tree line for 30 years?
>
> rikk

US?