[MV] Selecro-matic hubs

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 18:50:17 PST

List,
Today I finally got to installing the Selectro-matic lock-out
hubs that I purchased from Inter Agency Motor Pool. This
was such an easy project, taking me about a half an hour
to complete. When I went for a test ride I was really happy
with the noticable smoother running truck and it actually
felt like I added more power to the engine. They are very
well constructed, very precision and sharp looking. You
can view the installation at:
         http://hometown.aol.com/mytjoe73/page3.html
Next? The power steering kit sitting here waiting to be installed!
Joe "MV Trucker" Young