Re: [MV] 1st & 2nd Motions

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 20:36:21 PST

Amen to that learn to forgive and forget you become a better person for it
some people delite in finding short comeings in others when they should look
at there ownself first.Misunderstandings always can be worked out if both
people are human but if one isnt then it never can be worked out
One of the people in that last dispute had a problem with me at one time
found out that it was not my fault and we have how become good friends ( at
least I think so ) He turned out to be a real Gentelman and we have do some
things back and forth since and continue till this day so it all works out
No more coments from me and will stick to subject MILVEHICLES the greatest
hobby we can find
Carl
XM211 ( show Vehicle)
Soon to get M8 High Speed Tractor