CUCV Specification Questions

From: Neil Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 04:39:29 PST

Hello all,
    I am a new member on this list and had a few questions about some specs
of the CUCV series (specifically the M1008/M1028) vehicles. I tried to find
this info on the web, but didn't have any luck.
    1). What Wheel/Tire size combination was standard equipment on the
M1008/1028 trucks?
    2). What gear ratio(s) came in these vehicles.
    3). Did they have manual or automatic hubs?
    4). What are the interior appointments like (vinyl seats, dash, special
equipment)?

    I'm trying to save money (and convince the wife) to purchase an original
M1028 in the future (if I can find a good one). In the meantime, I figured I
should know what to look for when looking at any.
    If anyone has a web page that lists some of this stuff, please post it
or let me know. I already book-marked all of the ones that Yahoo! gave me.

    Thanks in advance,
                Neil