Re: [MV] Jeeps.....all of them.

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 18:51:05 PST

Rikk,

There are serial numbers in a manual for the M38A1. I will have to look
for it.

I know that the M38A1 was first made in August 52 and started with the
serial number 20,000.

I have a 52 M38A1 made in October 52 with serial number 20282.

If you get a reply off list, please send me a copy. I am working on an
almost off frame re-do. The next time it will be an off frsame project.

Thanks !

Tom McHugh, NJ
52 M38A1
MVPA, MTA