WTB? M116 Husky

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 11:41:20 PST

Hi all,

As the happy owner of a M29c Weasel, I figured it could use some company
in the barn (forget for the moment that my barn isn't big enough for both
<g>). I am interested in the M116 for a bunch of reasons, but other than
an article in an old MV Mag and some tidbits here and there (Crimson's
book for example) I know little about it. I also looked over an example
(not for sale) this weekend and really like the size/look of the bugger.
So now I have a few questions...

1. Does anybody know of any that are for sale?
2. Anybody seen what these have gone for in the past?
3. If any of you have ever owned one, what are your thoughts about the
vehicle?
4. Anybody know how easy/hard it is to get parts (tracks are obviously a
problem)?

Thanks!

Steve