Lots of Goings on!!!

From: CERANTHIA@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 19:20:18 PST

Hello to all my brothers and sisters on the list. I've been out of the loop
for a few days. I just cleared out 394 messages from the list. I was first
dissapointed,then later, happy to see that Joe and Gene have resolved their
differences. I consider both of you to be long distance friends,with
tremendous technical knowledge. We all need to hang together,or we will
surely hang separetly. Best wishes to both of you. Has anyone gotten any
messages from "Earl ?" concerning the litigation with the ATF ? Is this on
the level? What is going on? It's the first I've heard of this. Anyone with
any info,please fill me in. And YES Jeanne,I only have ONE HMV,but then
it's nowhere near as nice as your CCKW. But it's still a big one,M-35's kick
ass. I love to cruise around the Bourne and Sagamore rotaries, people
actually "Yield" when they see me rolling their way. All the guys on the
base think I'm nuts because I have no roof,no heater and I'll drive her in
the pouring rain and snow. Half the fun is being out there in the elements.
I heard one "Weekend Warrior" training NCO yell at his people because they
were bitching about the rainy weather. He said, "Look at that crazy SOB--he's
a G-D civilian driving a deuce and a half with no roof--do you see him crying
for mommy--Toughen up you pussies!!!" I guess I'll get flamed for that-haha.
 Good maybe it'll dry out my undies. Keep em rolling,you OD loving
bastards!!!

Mike Colerick,and the bunch.
Plymouth,Massachusetts--USA
1969-70 Kaiser/Jeep M-35A2C
"You can never have TOO much freedom!!!"