Re: [MV] OD Disease

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 22:16:57 PST

"Jeanne Lacourse" <cckw@mediaone.net> wrote:
> Does anyone on this list have only one HMV?

I only have one in my garage at home. Does that count? :-)

Well, I only had one MV a year ago and none a year and a half ago.
I've collected green radios for many years, but I only got started
with green trucks a little over a year ago. I got started with a DRMO
deuce and a half, and then surprised myself by getting the money pit
(HMMWV, that is) just under a year ago. I even convinced myself that
I'd SAVE MONEY by buying the HMMWV just then. Now *that's* sick!

My hangar-mate bought his HMMWV shortly after seeing mine. I guess
that makes me a carrier. He convinced himself that he'd MAKE MONEY
by buying it... the disease must have mutated!

Oh, yeah, my trailer, and the 10 kW generator that came with it, is
just a PART for my deuce, so it doesn't count. Yeah, that's it!

- 1972 M109A3 2.5-ton 6x6 van (40 minutes from home)
- 1986 M998 HMMWV (downstairs in the garage, with Home Despot pioneer tools)
- 1990 M103A3 1.5-ton trailer (right behind the van, holding up an MEP-003A)

Mark "J. stands for 'I can rationalize anything!'" Blair

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/