Re: [MV] OD Disease

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 06:19:28 PST

 I too have it bad,I can every once and a while let one OD vehicle go, but
only to get another or several others.Always ploting on how to afford that
next great deal on a M151A2, M715,and I really want a Gama Goat to show up
close to home for next to nothing.
 Its give us somthing to dream about, always something to work on and a
reason to seek fellowship with other with the same interests(or illness if
you put it that way)
 Not to mention a joy in seeing all the spare parts I have collected in the
shop.I have yet to meet a Mutt owner that dosn't have a sizeable collection
of spare part,and most are willing to share!!!!! Heck right now my Mutt is
my only running vehicle and is getting me around just fine,
 Best wishes to all,
 John

--- John Cook
--- otterc@earthlink.net