Re: [MV] "After the Battle"

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 10:09:10 PST

Antoine,

You are in luck. "After The Battle" is still in production. You can
subscribe via the RZM Imports website at http://www.rzm.com

If I am not mistaken, they still have ALL back issues available. I've
considered buying them all, but don't have the space to store or the cash
right now.

They also have done a series of books on AFTER THE BATTLE. I have the
BATTLE OF THE BULGE: AFTER THE BATTLE and it is pretty good. I am hoping to
get the two volumne D-DAY: AFTER THE BATTLE soon.

Jim