OD Disease

From: agatha@iwvisp.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 13:31:41 PST

I have an M-37 in my garage but where I'm stationed there are literally tons
of big and little green things parked in yards and out on the ranges. DUKWS,
Tanks, jeeps, amphibs, both foreign and domestic. I wouldn't be suprised if
some of it would still run! During the "Kennedy visit" a bunch of then
obsolete hardware was parked out in the desert for some kind of display/show
and left there. It's all still sitting there in neat rows. I have been
trying to get access to the area but so far no luck. You can see most of it
on Terraserve but they look like little dots and smudges. If I had the money
and the space I'd give a good portion of it a home, but, .......oh well.
Most of it will probably get scrapped out or blown up as targets or continue
to rot where it lays.

BTW did anybody bid on those two M-37's auctioned off by GSA in Arizona last
week?

Robert & Margo
and Liam (5 Aug 00)
Visit us at: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Garden/5603