Too Much Freedom!!!

From: CERANTHIA@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 19:21:35 PST

Hello everyone. It seems I hit a nerve with Antoine. Do you know who said
"You can never have enough freedom"??? It was a patriot named Samuel Adams
who gave a pep talk to the colonists four days before the battle of
Concord-Ma. His words ring just as true today as they did back then, when my
ancestors were fighting for their freedom. If you doubt these words you
should go to some of the horrible places I've been in the US military while
wearing the "Blue UN. Beret". We've got it good here!!! I'm happy every day
I wake up alive,without the sound of gunfire and artillery. Many years ago I
swore an oath to uphold,protect and defend the Constitution against all
enemies,foreign and domestic. I served my country proudly,and I will not
apologise for my patriotism. I believe ALL should share in the freedom this
nation provides,and I do not understand anyone who believes that any
statement praising freedom is out of line,political or theological. Freedom
is something that should not be taken for granted. We enjoy the freedom to
collect military vehicles. In some countries the act of purchasing an MV
would be punished by immediate execution,or imprisonment and torture. I
respect your right to disagree with me,no I celebrate your right!!! Best
wishes to you Antoine,enjoy your freedom!!!

Mike and the bunch
Plymouth,Ma.
"Live Free or Die"