M1010 glow plug power/CUCV site changes into M35 site?...

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 19:03:57 PST

Hi Guys,

I have that Andy's CUCV site

(http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/cucvpage.htm)

and was looking through some of the stuff I put up on it, I noticed
something funny about the M1010 ambulance photos and description,
specifically the power lead to the glowplug relay. Did the 1010 have a
resister block on the firewall as well? The way I have this written up is
that these trucks just pulled power for the glowplugs off one battery (12V),
is this right? When I took the photos, it looked factory, but now I am
noticing a crimp connector in there, and some holes in the firewall, so I
need to know for sure if this is right or not and make the appropriate
changes, any help?

Speaking of the site, and changes, well, I no longer own a CUCV. Just sold
it, and it will be making its new home in CA when all the details are
finalized/check clears. Now I probably will leave the site up since it
costs me nothing, and I think that it is the best CUCV information source on
the Internet (ouch, just broke my arm patting myself on the back :) ) so it
probably would be a good idea to keep it around. Which leads to my next
idea, a Andy's M35 Deuce site. There are already lots of these around, and
I have some ideas about material that is lacking right now out there that
could justify me making another site, but I kind of like the idea of a photo
gallery on my site too. How many of the big green 6x6 owners would be
interested in sending me photos of their personally owned rigs? This is the
main reason I like creating the websites, photos! And taking photos of my
own truck can get boring. So, if you are interested in getting your truck
on the Internet, let me know, and if I get enough responses, I will add this
to the list of winter projects to do.

Andy
Used to own a M1009
M35A2-real close to being sold
M35A2 "with all the toys"-keeping this one
M105A2-might be sold soon