WAY COOL!!!!

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 17:57:37 PST

Hi all:
    Got dragooned into xmas shopping today with Mrs. Ended up at Toys R Us.
While she perused Barbies I wandered towards radio control stuff and at end
of an aisle was a 2ft or bigger 1/6 scale MB for $79 and a 3ft or larger M5
(Sherman?) for $200. Looking up "Action Figure" aisle was a BIG 3 1/2 ft
model of a loach hanging from the ceiling with 4, 12 inch tall crew inside
and correct appearing gun /FF rocket tube mix. Wandered that way for a
closer look and found myself in a place that ain't meant for kiddies. 2 ft
long model of a Kettenrad. 1/18 scale P 51, ME 109, Kublewagen and others
all assembled and painted.
    Company is 21st Century Toys, Ultimate Soldier collection. 12 inch
action figures from various conflict/periods in extremely detailed uniform
and kit to fit the MB,M5 and Hummers with a smaller selection of the 1/18th
scale figures, aircraft and vehicles called XD for extreme detail..
    I came home with the P51 ($29),kublewagen, M2 .50 cal and a MK19 40mm
grenade launcher ( both $14.99).
        If you can't own the real thing this xmas, this just might take the
sting out of it. Check out the companies web site at
www.21stcenturytoys.com for other vehicles and where to buy.
        And don't give up on the DRMO.There might be an M35 in your not too
distant future. ;-)