Beltring questions

From: Dave (b52d@southwind.net)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 07:38:15 PST

To all those seasoned travelers out on the list......

My wife and I are looking into going to Beltring next year and we know
nothing about anything to do with the place. We have a great many questions
about.... well, just about everything. Where do you fly to from the US, how
do you get there, where to stay. Basics like food. Should we rent a car or
use public transport. What to plan for and expect in the way of logistical
issues while there. I think you get the idea.

At any rate, if any of you would care to share your knowledge so that we do
not suffer from a harsh learning curve while in England, please contact us.

Thanks!

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA
M-151A2