Re: [MV] Dual PTO

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 19:18:45 PST

In a message dated 12/2/00 9:30:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
ken@clovermachine.com writes:

<< "The hydraulic hoist pump drive shaft transmits power to the pump from the
 accessory output shaft of the transmission power takeoff..." >>

This is absolutely correct!! In my earlier post I was relying upon my (bad)
memory. The Dump pump runs of the transmission accessory drive, while the
fuel, water, and fire pumps, as well as the V17/V18 rear winches run off a
transfer PTO.

Sorry for any confusion I caused,
David