Re: [MV] M-series Horn trouble.

From: Randy Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 09:25:17 PST

Make sure you have 24-26 volts going to the horn itself. Check down where
the steering column goes into the steering box itself. There are connections
there. Most likely it is a bad ground. Check quickly by running a ground
wire from the base of the horn itself to the negative side of the batteries

Randy