Re: [MV] Do you play with it?

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 11:18:04 PST

In a message dated 12/3/00 1:24:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
Enterprise@earthlink.net writes:

<< Anyway, so I was wondering how many of your listers actually get to take
 your toys out and play more than once or twice a year? I would love to
 hear some stories. >>

Our local Mid-South chapter of the MVPA has for the past several years
averaged 16 events per year. These range from trail rides to parades to
displays at car or air shows. The trip distances vary (for me, and I'm
fairly centrally located) from 8 miles to 300+. Every trip has one or more
stories.

DD