Re: Do You Play With It?

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 11:36:23 PST

I use my M1009 as a daily driver. My commute is 100 miles roundtrip (I have
a nice CD player). I use my M38 to get around town when it's warm. I use my
M100 also for light hauling. I also make several trips a year to the desert
of Northern Nevada. I tow my M38 with the M1009. If anything I have sits for
more than a week my wife reminds me that if I don't use that stuff I should
just get rid of it. That keeps the wheels turning around here.

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net