Re:Hot Rod w/deuce frame

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 18:17:35 PST

Listers,
Well, the saga goes on... An update from "Torch" Dave:

Pulled the transfer case, removed the frame brackets in front and rear of the
case, reversed them, flipped 'em upside down, flipped the other mount for the
case upside down, reinstalled the case, It gave me about a 4 inch jump up in
height on the case, So when I slam the bugger into the weeds and drop it 9
inches, the driveshafts will still look good... sincerely 6 D....

Go to: http://hometown.aol.com/mvtrucker/page25.html to see a 4X4 w/4-wheel
steering, a combination of M37, M35A2 and 5-tonner.
Joe Young