MAN 4X4's + MLVW'S

From: marc (veinotte@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 21:00:30 PST

        Anyone have any good information or web sights I can get my hands on
or look at regarding MAN 4x4's.

         I found one today by accident, you know always rubber necking around
to see in commercial lots, back yards etc. And there it was, I am unsure
of the year, but it is boxy, 4x4, looks like two drop side cargo beds
one after the other, soft cab MAN military unit of some kind.
        I am sure it is of Euro origin and the tires looked around 14.00r20.
Just not sure why it is here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.(unless we
used it for something at one point???)

        Speaking of those grounded MLVW'S, anyone know of upcoming auctions
here in Canada for any of those, wouldn't mind getting my hands on
one.....

Marc Veinotte